T-linx Paratransit Service
Curb-to curb service with a door-to-door option.
T-linx is a curb-to-curb paratransit service (with a door-to-door option) provided by Triangle Transit for the citizens of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. The service is designed for residents with disabilities that prevent them from using the Triangle Transit fixed-route bus service.Shop T-Linx Passes
The specific criteria for determining who is eligible for paratransit services are defined by the ADA. You must live in Wake, Durham, or Orange County and must meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- You must have a specific mobility impairment that prevents traveling to a fixed-route bus stop. or
- You can’t travel alone because of failure to recognize landmarks, learn directions, or otherwise learn to use the fixed-route bus service. or
- You can’t get on or off a bus independently with a wheelchair lift or ramp.
- All Triangle Transit vans are wheelchair accessible and operate for trips between Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, RTP, and the airport at a cost of $4.00 per trip.
- Your trip must begin and end within 3/4 mile from a Triangle Transit all-day fixed-route bus service. Please call (919) 485-7433 (RIDE) or click here for specific route information.
- If you are currently ADA certified with Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill, Triangle Transit will honor those applications.
- If you qualify for paratransit service but must travel outside this area, you are responsible for transportation needed to arrive within Triangle Transit’s service area.