Make your commute more productive by riding the bus!
Let someone else do the driving while you read a good book, get some work done, do a crossword puzzle or just relax!
Benefits of using public transit
- Save money!
- Less stress
- More productive commute
- More control over work schedules
- Reduced vehicle maintenance costs
- Reduced traffic congestion
- Improved air quality
Things to think about
- If you work very early in the morning or very late at night, the bus might not work for you. Try ridesharing.
- If you live in Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Durham, Raleigh, Garner, Cary or Apex the bus might be a great option. If you don’t live in one of these cities or towns or don’t live near a bus route, try park-n-rides, carpooling or vanpooling.
- If your schedule is variable (sometimes you stay late, sometimes you leave early, sometimes you telework), the bus is a flexible option.